Saturday, January 26, 2013

BLuh bLuh p:




So now when I have a computer and soon (i guess it will be next week actually..) I will start with trying to make an oto.ni and bluh bluh bluh for my Utau Konno Himeko... But now im gonna enjoy my happy time with the computer and watch anime! ( u wont belive me but i havent watched any anime since like 3 f*ucking weeks ago!!! 3 weeks!!!??? :O ) Yeah and i think im going to watch is (first) Hetalia: the beatiful world (<3 its season 5 i think! :D) and then Anmesia ^w^.


Btw! have u hear? this summer UTA NO PRINCE SAMA MAJI 2000% LOVE is coming! I really cant wait >:'D I just loved the anime Uta no prince sama maji 1000% love and now swason 2 is coming!!! >U< kyaaa! happiness overload, theres gonna be alot of nosebleed! I mean Otoya is going to be in this anime (well he already was in the first season.)

No comments:

Post a Comment