Monday, June 10, 2013

Okay


BUSY


Yay! Summer vacation begins tomorrow! Im so Exited! C: Okey, let me tell you how this month looks...

12/6 school ends, Fett med kärlek (a festival or something)
13/6 Dinocon
14/6 Dinocon
15/6 Dinocon
16/6 Dinocon
17/6 Dinner with a friend
18/6 Grönalund (an amusement park)
20/6 Östhammar with one of my friends
21/6 östhammar
22/6 östhammar
23/6 östhammar
24/6 Uppsalakai meeting
28/6 storcon

UEah thats how June looks, however I think It's great that I have something to do! :3

Guess what came in the post yesterday!

Yesterday I got tha Asuna nendorid, she's so cute! It's so Awesome, this is the third Asuna manga figure I have, we'll se if I'll buy the figma. Uh with Asuna you got two swords , one extra leg, five extra arms (no sandwich... D: ) and yeah three more things I can't translate ^^. Anyways, I think that this was woth the prize even though It was expensive :3.

Help please!

So yeah, I'm playing mad father and I can't find the ladder :C Anyone here knows where the ladder are?


No comments:

Post a Comment