Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Open

Omg, Okaeri selmish is open again!ts a little swedish japanese shop on internet with nedoroids and so, I have never bought anything there... But I think I will buy something this time! My first nendoroid thet im 100% sure its NOT fake. I already got 2 miku nendos that i know for sure are fake.... And then kuroneko, Mio & Azusa.... I they are not fake... I think. Anyways, the nendoroid im wanna and maybe gonna buy is that moshidora nendorid. I love moshidora. And I already have a mangafigure that is her.
But if I wont buy her I will buy two Naruro figures that dont cost the same as Minami. Minamis price is 400kr  (400 kr =  44 euro) ANd the naruto figures price is 300 (300 = 33 euro)... But I dont know, i really want minami.... And I want those 2 to......
 - Naruto Shippuden, Naruto

No comments:

Post a Comment