Saturday, February 2, 2013

Oh my glob

I want It! NO, I need It!!! >A< i have been waiting for a year now for Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3!!! And next month it will come! Gluuuubbb!!! I WANT IT!!!!!! no, I NEEED IIIT!!!! >A< I want one of the special editions too, but theyre so expensive!!! >A< why why why!?


Maybe if  I save my money i can buy one of these editions.... but wich edition would i buy!? Will of fire edition or True despair edition? I dont like sasuke, but hes much more hotter than Naruto >.<  But Naruto is a much better person than sasuke, coz sasuke is a fucking bitch..... yeah i hate sasuke even though hes hot >;( . I really dunno wich one to pre-order >,< ( i really hope my parents will allow me to buy it..) And yeah, it doesnt seem to be any changes in the game (i thinks so at least) . I still want >.< If my parents dont allow me to buy a special edition I will but the normal game that costs about 300swedish kronor ( about 30 dollars) less....
 
File:Naruto-generations-ps3-pegi-pack-resize-jpg.jpg
Im pretty sure that this game will be very ( very very very very very very very very very ) good. Cuz Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja stor 2 och naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm generations were extremly good and on the trailer this game seem to be even better!!! =w=


No comments:

Post a Comment