Monday, December 17, 2012

OMG

THESE NEW NENDOS!!! THEY ARE SO AWESOME, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!! I WaNT THEM ALL!!!

so yeah, now they have realesed krito, Meruru and a new kind of miku (and they have desinged the new snow miku, i mean the 2013 ver) GAAAH I WANT ALL OF THEM!!!



[close]
Nendoroid Kirito (PVC Figure) Item picture6
This is how kirito is made, i think they did a reallly really good job, look how good it looks. Kirigaya is so cute1!! I WANT THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING! (right now X.X ) but to bad my parents wont let me buy it.... Anyways, I have waited really long for them to make Kirito and as I said, they did a really good job, or Kazuyoshi Udono, did a really fantastic job. Even thought I would like to have more of kiritos faces >,< but yeay, u mostly get onlye 3 faces with a nendoroid. REally cute, I like this nendoroid more than the kirito figma (they are not done with the figma yet though) (or well, they haven realeased it yet) 
YEah I like the figma too, hes really cute and so, but but... THE NENDOROID IS SO ADOREBLE!!! just >,< so cuuuuute!  And ofc they have done Asuna to (Kazuyoshi Udono made Asuna too)
[close]
Nendoroid Asuna (PVC Figure) Item picture5
Asuna is also made by KAzuyoshi Udono, but this was made a little erlier than kirito, I think I will be able to buy her in Japan (and i might get a chance to but kirito to in japan) Even though, I think they could have done an even more Asuna (like if she had sandwisches or something XD, and the cape she hade in the begining uyeaah ), but this one is totallly super cute so :> yeah. I have to say Kazuyoshi Udono is a genius! >U< this is a link to more awesome figures he have made:       

http://www.1999.co.jp/search_e.aspTyp1_c=101&scope=1&urikire=0&andor=0&scope2=0&sortID=0&SFlt_f=0&SFilter=Producer&ItKey=Kazuyoshi+Udono  

[close]
Nendoroid Hoshikuzu Witch Meruru (PVC Figure) Item picture6
KYAAAAH then we have this cute little Hoshikuzu witch meruru, kyah I cant belive goodsmile company even made this! I were like :O Shes so lovely and adoreble, i just wanna hug her (and i dont even like hugs so much) just look at her, Amazing, i realy really want ther to, look at the details >,< and the little bunny, shes perfect (And yeah I already have 1 of the noe 4 oreimo nendoroids and it wouldnt hurt to get 1 more :D) but i guess my parents wont let me buy this awesome character either.  U did a good job making this Kazuhiko Yoshine >:D 
[close]
Nendoroid Hatsune Miku 2.0 (PVC Figure) Item picture1
And then this awesome new miku! that looks like original miku, with her u get 2 speakers, 3 faces, 1 keyboard, 1 guitar and 1 leek, how awesome isnt that!? <3___<3 and its the 300th nendoroid!!! I WANT HER TO!!! she looks alot like the clasic miku, but i almost think this much more awesome than the old ver, she looks much better and happyier and more real!!! Manabu Kato, good job!!! (heres a link to more of the figures he have made)  http://www.1999.co.jp/search_e.aspTyp1_c=101&scope=1&urikire=0&andor=0&scope2=0&sortID=0&SFlt_f=0&SFilter=Producer&ItKey=Manabu+Kato  It really is to bad my mom and dad dislike manga and anime so much!!! >n<
the first miku.....
And then we have the plans for Snow miku 2013
Shes really cute and they have tried making her like this to : 
I really reall want them all >,<


No comments:

Post a Comment