Thursday, December 6, 2012

Only at school

Its only at school that i can draw. When I draw home It only looks wierd, so i don tdraw at all when im home.  >.< sometimes I really wish that i were able to draw at home!!!
And right now on my culture time in school (I go in culture class...) Im working on a mlp picture with celestia. At first it looked kinda good, but now im just making it look like crap. I got my insperation from a picture i found on goggle, but on that picture she looks more like Cadenece (:O) Even though, its a very very beutiful picture. SO I really want to show that picture and give credit to the one who made it. But I cant either find that picture or get to know who made it :C ( im so sorry for that :C) But this is how it goes for me :)
jobbar med det här på kulturiden( går i kulturklass) på skolan... Jag erkänner att jag typ har tittat på en annan bild och bara ritat samma sak... Iaf det är akryl färg projekt (typ :s) #mlp #mlpfim #skolan #akryl #tavla #pony #mylittlepony #mylittleponyfriendshipismagic
First it was like this, and after today it became like this
I will keep on working on it next week (cant wait) 
Uhh yeaaah no when were talking about ponies..... Today I got the Mlpfim Advent calender!! I know its a little late, but I werent going to get a calender at all, so im very happy. And it was soooooo CHEAAAAP!!! Only 50 swedish kronor (about 5 euro). The original price is 199 swedish kronor (about 20 euro). So I were like OOOOMG. Anyways ,heres the calender 
(btw, only 2 days left til i go to london :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment