Sunday, May 12, 2013

Don't hug me, I'm scared

Gekås ullared

Hello there everypony! I came home from Gekås Ullared this friday! It really is a hell on earth.... Yeah Gekås Ullared is like Swedens Primark ( If you know what primark is ) And I spent alot of money XC... Well not as much as I did in japan (I spent about 45 000 yen). I spent like almost 700 swedish kronor (70 dollar). I feel like I'm getting broke!!! >.< But I guess It was worth It, I bought a poster with Wreck It ralph, a poster with the hobbit, a poster with the big bang theory, a poster with captain america, I bought new earphones (yay), a small little gandalf figurine, fluttershy and pinkie pie... And much much more! C.

Drawing requests

Anyways I just saw that I had a comment from somepony (I'm really sorry for such a late answear). She asked If I do Drawing requests, and my answear is.. YES! I do drawing requests. Just tell me who or what you want me to draw and I will draw It (probably). you just have to comment here on the blog or on my Deviantart or on Instagram (or Picknick iIf u know me ofc) But It might take long time depending on If I will color It or not

I started using deviantart again

yes, so I started to use deviantart again on my old almost unused account. (If you don't know what deviantart is I will tell you.. Deviantart is a very famous page filled with art of al kinds, but mostly manga.) I have about 4 account but I gave forgotten 2 passwords and I just don't want to use the udet one hmpfh. Soo I'll use this account: http://s1mp1echan.deviantart.com/ feel free to take a look +watch or favourite anything!

Seen: Don't hug me, I'm scared?

Have you seen It? The video on youtube I mean: Don't hug me I'm scared or Bad thing that could happen? I just saw them yesterday (don't judge me, the finebros lead me there). They are really crepy, I don't know, even scary... Yet I find them... I don't know, they are really weird and creepy, yet they feel kind of.. I don't know, they're not really funny, but they make people laugh :s No I don't know, just watch It. Anyways, the worst one is: Don't hug me I'm scared... I mean, that video really gets kind of scary.


This is my Latest drawing, Its A.J as  a human

No comments:

Post a Comment