Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Birthday

It was my birthday yesterday! In the morning I got 7 books, swedish kronor and dollars.

The books were/are awesome! I got Maximum ride, maximum ride the manga 2,3,4,5, and berättelser från engelsfors, a comic based on an awesome swedish book (but I heard they are going to translate It, or maybe they already did). Anyways I have almost read all the books already. The only one I haven't read yet is Maximum ride 6.


After I got the books I had school :C. Or well, not school really, I,m sure I have said this before. I'm in the school choir and we have had practice everyday this week. We have practiced for the springshow ( a yearly event at our school that the school choir and the musicteacher makes. ) The theme is 60's-70's, and yeah, It's gonna be awesome. But I did some more stuff at school, like cleaning the fridge. Wow, that was random... But It is true, I did clean a fridge in school.

When I came home I met my brother and he said: your gift is 2 manga figures from hobby search, so lets make an order. And yeah, wanna see what I chose?
[close]
Nendoroid Ultimate Madoka (PVC Figure) Item picture6[close]
Nendoroid Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois (PVC Figure) Item picture5[close]
Nendoroid Sakura Kyoko (PVC Figure) Item picture6
I wanted Kirito more, but It was sold out!!!! D;

Yah, then I went to the cinema and saw Olympus has fallen, great movie! You should see It!

No comments:

Post a Comment